property in italy

home loan

What to do if you need an home loan in Italy

If you have decided to buy an house in Italy and you need a mortgage, here some useful information for you. In order to obtain an home loan you will need to get in touch with a bank and provide the documents they require. You will need to find a notary who will be able to assist you with the home loan request. The notary partecipation is required by law as the mortgage has to be recorded in the land...

Who is the notary?

The notary is a public officer who produces all the deeds between the living persons as well as the last wills and testaments. As our real estate agency, Agenzia Immobiliare Sabina, takes care of customers buying and selling process, we want to give you more information about the figure of the notary; hoping to be helpful if you're thinking to buy a property in Italy. We know the all process and...

Confronta Strutture